martes, 14 de mayo de 2013

Personal Diary: may 15th, year 115

It's not a common thing that one gets to do history, and even rarer to do so in a corporation with the long bagage of veteran and expert captains as has PIE. But I did today. I was the first pilot in PIE history to actually assist the ground troops PIE had deployed to battle in Sifilar. I killed three targets from my position in orbit, and the battle ended in a victory for the amarrian side. And here I just wanted to learn how it's done, as I had never participated in tactical bombing raids over planets before.

Besides that, my clearance as a recruitment officer inside PIE has been increased. Must be doing things right there as well.

As it stands, things are looking good. And after the past few days gone by, I have almost the whole operation to verify the data Adrelana gave me ready. I'm not sure I'm going to like what I find.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario