domingo, 19 de mayo de 2013

Personal Diary: May 20th, year 115

Today we had the first of the celebrations of the 10 years of PIE, with a parade right before the Imperial Family station in Amarr Prime, and an interesting speech by Commander Mirra. It was good to do again something like that, I admit I hand't realized how much I miss some of the bond creating events the Imperial Navy had. The Praetoria is very good, but in a way, all the members are much more independent, losely connected, than the tight fist the Navy is. Not saying it's good or bad, just different, and I guess I'm too used to the old ways, even in things I don't realize.

As another note, I've been officially made Recruitment Officer. And have started to produce Navy Omens to fund my efforts in the frontlines thanks to the loyalty points. So, good news indeed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario