jueves, 23 de mayo de 2013

Personal Diary: May 24th, year 115

Today I botched up. I misread the fitting of my ship and misused it completely in a massive battle. I'm not guilty that we lost the battle, one doesn't make such an inmense difference in such a big combat, but I didn't add as much as I could to our side. And, in the end, the Minmatarr still hold Arzad.

It's curious, so many years after the last time I fought in such a battle, the number of things you can forget. I can plex a point with my eyes shut, and explain how it works to anyone with more or less exact details (got a few things wrong but minor things). And yet, when it comes to battle, so much has gone out of my memory. I guess it's more full of details, of small things to remember, and those are the first to leave. I've re-gathered most of the details of frigate combat, and small sized engagement... but big ones, with cruisers and up, those are still away.

Guess the more reason to focus and keep working on re-learning so I can be useful.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario